YOUR CHANCE TO JOIN OUR AWARD WINNING TEAM
Red Carpet Ready are the UKs largest Dress Specialists situated in their £1m shopping venue located 8 minutes from Lincoln City Centre. Our Award wins include New Start-up Business of the Year & then more recently New Business of the Year. We are also famous for winning Prom Queen on Channel 5.
As we head into the forthcoming prom season and continue to expand at a rapid rate, we are looking to extend our Award-Winning Team. We only look to recruit the best of the best and committed applicants. In return you will join a very fun team and be extremely well rewarded and valued for the results that you achieve! Excellent rates of pay and staff benefits offered including Staff Discounts and Staff Days Out.
We provide training and mentoring to ensure our staff are equipped with the best tools as our staff are central to the quality of service we offer our clients. The staff are the backbone of any business and we search long and hard to find the best individuals to add to our team. If you want a career which makes a difference to someones life and would like to join our wonderful team then please apply.
Please note we are a very fast paced business & are anything but 9-5. Our team work around the clock during peak season.
Below are the very latest jobs we have available. Previous Applicants need not apply.
Office & Website Administrator
Contract Type : Part Time (15-25 hours will fluctuate depending on demand)
Salary : Competitive rates of pay - to be discussed & agreed with the right candidate
Closing Date : 28th September
Purpose of role :
What qualities does an Office & Website Administrator need to join Red Carpet Ready?
Perks of the job
- You must be advanced on all computer packages – Excel, Word etc
- You will have had a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role or office environment demonstrating that you are capable in this role
- You will be responsible for all product information and all content accuracy of our website – key attention to detail in this role is crucial – pricing, taking off sold out products, editing images from photoshoots to upload (Wordpress experience would be desirable, we can provide training on Apps that we use but this is a key element of the job role).
- You will be hungry to learn and develop
- A Team player who enjoys working across a dynamic team
- Ability to prioritise and plan your own workload & deliver workload to set deadlines
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written
- Not fazed by coordinating and chasing workload to ensure team deadlines are met – you are a safety net to ensure things in the office functions are not missed – hence you must be a person who is ‘on it’ in terms of attention to detail and deadline focused.
- 40% Staff Discount & 20% Family discount
- Opportunity to develop within the company i.e. Full time / Promotions
- Quarterly team drinks evenings, including a Christmas Party
- Staff Thank you/Reward Events, Staff Spa Days, Weekend Leisure Trips expensed by the company
- Upto £10 p/h – this would then be reviewed based upon your results/efficiency
- Part-Time – 15-25 hours per week (more hours available across the business)
- Flexible Shift Pattern
- Contributary pension scheme
This role is based at our Luxury Shopping Venue & Head Quarters – Branston, Lincoln.
How to apply?
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
clearly demonstrating why you would be perfect for the job role. Please ensure that office experience is listed with examples as this is a fundamental requirement of the role.
▼ Show More
Marketing Executive - Productivity Programme with the University of Lincoln
Contract Type : Graduate Scheme
Salary : Competitive rates of pay - to be discussed & agreed with the right candidate.
Closing Date : 2nd October 2020
Purpose of role :
This is a brand new role! We want someone dynamic, creative, full of ideas & to have the ability to develop and deliver through to completion. This is a fantastic Opportunity to mould and shape a new job role at our award winning company. You will, alongside our CEO, who is as fast moving entrepreneur bring an innovative and proactive marketing campaign to our forthcoming prom season. You must be someone who is confident & capable in your abilities and able to hit the ground running with your ideas and rollout through to delivery of all areas of our marketing strategy. You will have attention to detail and be a finisher. You will be able to organise & structure yourself and others in whatever it is we rollout. We want to maximise brand exposure and continue to come up with creative ideas to drive sale and brand awareness. We want this induvial to grab hold of everything marketing related and get results. You will be required to review everything that is marketing related and come up with ideas and proposals that you will then roll out across the company through to completion. You will be expected to track results and report on results. We are fast paced, and results driven from end to end in everything that we do at Red Carpet Ready. We want an injection of passion and an individual that has energy and drive. This is your time to shine being given responsibility and autonomy. You will be stand-alone so must be confident and capable in your own ability.
Red Carpet Ready are the UK’s largest Dress Specialists located in their £1m shopping venue located 8 minutes from Lincoln City Centre. In our 7 years of trading. We have won New Business of the Year, Winners of Prom Queen on Channel 5 and just recently been shortlisted for Great British Entrepreneur of the Year. We are fast paced, dynamic and a go getting company! We are innovative and lead from the front – often imitated never duplicated!
As we head into the fourth-coming prom season and continue to expand at a rapid rate, we are looking to extend our Award Winning Team. We want the best of the best and committed applicants, who will continue to WOW our customers!
This role is based at our Shopping Venue & Head Quarters – Branston, Lincoln.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] clearly demonstrating why you would be perfect for the job role. Stating what interests you about the role at Red Carpet Ready. Ensure that you have clearly understood the role.
▼ Show More
Thank you for your application.
Red Carpet Ready Ltd registered in England and Wales at 40 Hall Lane, Branston, Lincoln, LN4 1PY. Company No 08583603.
Winners of Prom Queen on